[rules-users] Drools version(s) commercially supported by JBoss

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 17:33:09 EDT 2010

Last time I called RedHat ( 2 months ago ), they did not support Drools Flow.
I guess there is still internal jBPM vs Drools Flow battle.

But with Tom Baeyens and Joram Barrez gone from JBoss, I don't think RedHat
/ JBoss will have a choice, but finally realize that Drools Flow is the way
to go.

Meanwhile, if you need a full enterprise support for Drools 5.0.x or even
5.1.x, take a look at plugtree (http://www.plugtree.com/) they provide Gold
and Platinum Drools Full Package support.

/Anatoly

P.S. I also saw that Seam's (version 3+) Drools module will include Drools
Flow, which tells me that JBoss / Redhat is looking into the right direction