[rules-users] How to use Drools 5 TimeMachine for controlling effective dates?

fmetral fmetral at sopragroup.com
Tue Apr 20 03:28:03 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I've same requirement than Jean-Denis.
In my rules, I had date-effective and date-expires metadata.
In the BRMS, when defining a test scenario, I'me able with the combo box to
simulate the rule to an other date that the current one.

But my question is, with Drools 5.1.0-M1, when I have a statefull session,
how can I change the date (current date) of rules execution.
For example, in my application user must be able to execute his rules in
future.
Thanks in advance
Florent