[rules-users] Drools Gunvor and Oryx integration

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:59:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

The reason is that the Evaluation.bpmn is 2.0 while the version supported by
oryx is 2.0 beta.
Thus, Drools is more advance compare to oryx.

But as for running the bpmn, drools engine can still do it.

In order to have a version that will open up both in drools and oryx, you
can try the following
1) goto http://localhost:8080/designer/editor
2) create your own process
3) use the export button to either show or download a BPMN 2.0 DI XML
4) now you have a bpmn file that can be used by drools and oryx in drools
which you can upload as the Evaluation.bpmn

Hope this helps.

Han Ming