[rules-users] Can't see process in gwt-console after changingguvnor to authenticator

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Aug 6 09:59:28 EDT 2010

Han Ming,

The gwt-console uses the authentication as defined in the ChangeSet.xml inside the drools-gwt-console-{version}.jar in the gwt server war:

<resource source='http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/defaultPackage/LATEST' type='PKG' basicAuthentication="enabled" username="admin" password="admin" />

I guess you could change that or make sure the credential that is specified here works for your configuration, would that help?

Kris