[rules-users] Using rule flow in Guvnor

Dinesh kumar dinp87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:26:07 EDT 2010

Sorry, my .rfm file was not pasted properly in the previous post

I checked the rule flow model in eclipse using the green tick mark and it
showed Drools flow model checked successfully. My .rf and .rfm files were
created. But when I imported .rf file in my guvnor and build the package I
am getting the following error : Unable to parse xml When i checked the
server log, only this was printed : (null: 1, 93): cvc-elt.1: Cannot find
the declaration of element
'org.drools.eclipse.flow.ruleflow.core.RuleFlowProcessWrapper'.

<org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleFlowProcessImpl id="1">
  <nodes id="2">
    <entry>
      <long>1</long>
      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.StartNodeImpl id="3">
        <id>1</id>
        <name>Start</name>
        <incomingConnections id="4"/>
        <outgoingConnections id="5">
          <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl id="6">
            <type>1</type>
            <from class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.StartNodeImpl"
reference="3"/>
            <to class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl"
id="7">
              <ruleFlowGroup>ailmentreserves</ruleFlowGroup>
              <id>2</id>
              <name>AilmentReserves</name>
              <incomingConnections id="8">
                <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl
reference="6"/>
              </incomingConnections>
              <outgoingConnections id="9">
                <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl id="10">
                  <type>1</type>
                  <from
class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl" reference="7"/>
                  <to class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl"
id="11">
                    <ruleFlowGroup>benefitreserves</ruleFlowGroup>
                    <id>3</id>
                    <name>BenefitReserves</name>
                    <incomingConnections id="12">
                      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl
reference="10"/>
                    </incomingConnections>
                    <outgoingConnections id="13">
                      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl id="14">
                        <type>1</type>
                        <from
class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl" reference="11"/>
class="org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.EndNodeImpl" id="15">
                          <id>4</id>
                          <name>End</name>
                          <incomingConnections id="16">
                            <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl
reference="14"/>
                          </incomingConnections>
                          <outgoingConnections id="17"/>
                        </to>
                      </org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl>
                    </outgoingConnections>
                  </to>
                </org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl>
              </outgoingConnections>
            </to>
          </org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.ConnectionImpl>
        </outgoingConnections>
      </org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.StartNodeImpl>
    </entry>
    <entry>
      <long>2</long>
      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl reference="7"/>
    </entry>
    <entry>
      <long>3</long>
      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleSetNodeImpl reference="11"/>
    </entry>
    <entry>
      <long>4</long>
      <org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.EndNodeImpl reference="15"/>
    </entry>
  </nodes>
  <variables id="18"/>
  <lastNodeId>4</lastNodeId>
  <id>resistrationflow</id>
  <name>RuleFlowTest</name>
  <version>1.0</version>
  <type>RuleFlow</type>
  <packageName>HealthCareTest</packageName>
</org.drools.ruleflow.core.impl.RuleFlowProcessImpl>

Am I missing anything. Should the package name in the eclipse same as the
package I use in guvnor ? I have only the rule flow file in Eclipse and
remaining are written directly in guvnor. Any hint on this will be of great
help. Regards, Dinesh