[rules-users] Using rule flow in Guvnor

Dinesh kumar dinp87 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:23:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am having an issue in implementing the rule flow in guvnor.

I created a simple rule flow using eclipse plug in.

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n1057004/rules.jpg

I checked the rule flow model in eclipse using the green tick mark and it
showed Drools flow model checked successfully. My .rf and .rfm files were
created.

But when I imported .rf file in my guvnor and build the package I am getting
the following error : Unable to parse xml

When i checked the server log, only this was printed :
(null: 1, 93): cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element
'org.drools.eclipse.flow.ruleflow.core.RuleFlowProcessWrapper'.

This is the source of the generated .rfm file

      1

        1
        Start

            1

              ailmentreserves
              2
              AilmentReserves

                  1

                    benefitreserves
                    3
                    BenefitReserves

                        1

                          4
                          End

      2

      3

      4

  4
  resistrationflow
  RuleFlowTest
  1.0
  RuleFlow
  HealthCareTest

Am I missing anything. Should the package name in the eclipse same as the
package I use in guvnor ?
I have only the rule flow file in Eclipse and remaining are written directly
in guvnor.

Any hint on this will be of great help.

Regards,
Dinesh