[rules-users] Missing Drools Pipeline

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Aug 9 11:27:48 EDT 2010

  On 09/08/2010 16:20, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello out there,
>
> I just installed the Drools 5.1 final and have read the updated
> documentation of Expert and Fusion. I wonder what happend to the
> Pipeline-classes? It seems like they are no longer inside the packages.
> Do you have more information?
pipeline was an experimentation for how to use drools within a service
architecture. We've now deprecated that in favour of using spring and
camel. However drools-pipeline.jar is still there for those that were
using it. But I'd strongly recommend you invest your time in camel, it's
far superior.

Mark