[rules-users] Drools Rule language resources Reg;

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Aug 10 07:44:55 EDT 2010

  There is a wiki, but it's not that well maintained:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossRules

You can read any book on production rule systems and the examples should
translate pretty well. So I'd recommend the Jess book and also the two
Expert Systems books.

If you scroll down here you will see some books recommended:
http://jboss.org/drools/documentation.html

Jess in Action: Java Rule-based Systems
Ernest Friedman-Hill
ISBN: 1930110898

Expert Systems: Principles and Programming
Joseph Giarratano, Gary D. Riley
ISBN: 0534384471

Introduction to Expert Systems
Peter Jackson