[rules-users] Drools Rule language resources Reg;

Dieter D'haeyere dieter.dhaeyere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:26:59 EDT 2010

Resources I use:
- the two Drools books from packt
- The documentation that can be downloaded from the download site (surprise
surprise ;)  )
- Some interesting sites / blogs like:
* http://lucazamador.wordpress.com/
* http://blog.athico.com/
* http://www.plugtree.com

That is where I found most of the information.
If you know about any other good resources, I am interested to hear about
them.

Btw, I didn't find a Drools wiki or forum but the community is quite active
:)

Dieter D'haeyere.