[rules-users] drools in a SOA environment

Pavel Tavoda pavel.tavoda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:03:34 EDT 2010

Maybe this doesn't fit your needs but we are using very successfully
DroolsAdvice which intercept each service call with AspectJ. It's good
for auditing, generating mails for exceptional situations but also for
calculation fees on invoices. Here is source code for inspiration:
http://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/fornax/trunk/cartridges/sculptor/fornax-cartridges-sculptor-framework/src/main/java/org/fornax/cartridges/sculptor/framework/drools/DroolsAdvice.java?r=6407

Regards

Pavel