[rules-users] drools in a SOA environment

tom tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 03:46:41 EDT 2010

Hello,
there are another ways to create Drools as SOAP Web Service. I created my
Drools project as JAR. Then I loaded it to another project - AXIS2-based Web
Project (SOAP). I created facade to my Drools object (defined in JAR) in
this SOAP project. And now, I can use it as SOAP Web Service :)

greetings,
tom

P.S. for me Guvnor is a tools to provide a web-based way to create rules
with no IT knowledge, so it could be a leaf (client's tool) in Drools SOA.