[rules-users] Drools Flow inconsistancies

paulB paul.borlin at sironahealth.com
Thu Aug 12 10:47:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on something that I have limited info
to provide.  This is a shot in the dark...

I have several processes that I have created with many different work item
implementations that I've created.  They all work wonderfully...or they did.
Suddenly, I'm having some odd behavior on my servers.

1. Some processes (only some, not all) suddenly will not map result values
into the process variables on completion.
2. Any onEntry or onExit actions "crash" (I know that's a vague term) the
process.
3. Splits seem to randomly choose the resulting path.

I've spent three days on this doing the stare-and-compare to no avail.  When
I attempt to debug these processes in Eclipse, everything runs perfectly.
My first thought is that I was not including the correct jars on my servers.
This still may be the case, but I was hoping someone knew something I
didn't.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Paul