[rules-users] Time unit step-size inside rule files.

Thorsten thorsten.schmidt84 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 13 07:03:42 EDT 2010

Hello out there,

is it possible to change or extend the existing time unit step-size like
[h,s,ms] used inside the rules? They all seems to have a fixed (logical)
relationship (e.g. 1 s = 1000ms). Unfortunately we have a different time
representation in our application. We can rebuild the time model using
the smallest units as pseudo time reference but this makes the rules
hard to write / read as every user has to know how much
“smallest-time-units” represents a real world second.

Thank you very much
Thorsten