[rules-users] Drools 5 for process simulation

Labin, Jonathan W. Jonathan.Labin at jhuapl.edu
Mon Aug 16 09:34:04 EDT 2010

Kris,

Thanks.  I found the Pseudo-clock and have begun designing around using it
to control the simulation.

However, I'm also trying to keep my simulation synchronized in time with
other components.

Is there a way to call into the drools framework to determine what timers
exist and what time they are scheduled to fire?

Thanks,

Jon