[rules-users] Skills required for using Drools Guvnor

Swapnil Sawant Swapnil.Sawant at lntinfotech.com
Wed Aug 18 05:17:14 EDT 2010

Just  wanted to make picture more clear.

I will be developing my application where I would be using drools guvnor for managing rules separately .

In the process of development, I would be setting up all the things required for 'running rules in my application'

Once application development is finished, I will be deploying it at client side.

Once this deployment  is done, now If any rule has to be managed(updations) then what kind of skills the end user of this application should possess so that he can manage the rules on his own ?

Thanks,

Swapnil Sawant