[rules-users] Skills required for using Drools Guvnor

Georg Maier Georg.Maier at cjt.de
Wed Aug 18 05:27:39 EDT 2010

Without having that much knowledge about Guvnor... what comes to my mind is
to define a Domain Specific Language which provids everything the end user
might need. This way he / she just needs to create the rules by "clicking"
and not "programming".

Stating this though I didn't try it yet J

You might want to check expert documentation 4.10 and Guvnor documentation.

http://www.jboss.org/drools/documentation.html

Good luck!

Georg