[rules-users] Drools Fusion Performance and RETE algorithm

Orlando Costa orlandoricardo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:21:07 EDT 2010

Hi Edson
I was more refering to more sub-set of ESP/CEP in my question, because of
the description you have made about EPN and "agent" architecture that could
be used as a footprint to a possible solution.

Thus, I was wondering if there was more technical resource just on that
topic (and not so much in CEP theory/background in general, as I already
material on that).

Best regards
Orlando.