[rules-users] error while inserting values in excel

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 02:26:42 EDT 2010

Hi,
You put "1000" value in cell in column, where Your's condition never uses
values from this column (basic salarz). This same problem with basic salary
1 column. What do You mean by "a.getBasic()!=null ? What do You mean by
"null"? Also if Your's model is not complicated, please show it to us.

regards,
tom