[rules-users] error while inserting values in excel

Kripa Nathwani Kripa.Nathwani at lntinfotech.com
Fri Aug 20 02:41:23 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

You are right that the condition never uses the value from this column, But even when I place values in other columns like in action column, it is given me error as :
"a  cannot be resolved"

Also null means that salary column should not be left blank or without any values. Even 0 is ok but it should not be blank.

Regards,
Kripa