[rules-users] Multi-user architecture of Drools Web Service.

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:32:05 EDT 2010

Thanks Esteban. I thought it could be a solution too, but I am not
experienced (and my knowledge is not big either) in solving such a problems.

If I would do, like You said - am I to write all communication between web
service and client too? In web programming with browser, I have cookies. In
them, I could keep some session ID. But using SOAP, I have to write this
mechanisms alone, yes? Can AXIS do it for me? Or some other tool?

regards,
tom.