[rules-users] Checking in one rule the "result" of another rule

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Mon Feb 1 05:02:35 EST 2010

Sounds like you want to use truthmaintenance and probably insertlogical.
There's a good tutorial/description on it here http://feeds.athico.com/~r/DroolsRSS/~3/BbuYJS41FDc/drools-inference-and-truth-maintenance.html

Basically, in your cases, you would insert a 'result' object with a given name for each of your base rules. Your user rules can then simply match the existence of whatever result objects that you wish in the standard manner.

Thomas