[rules-users] Rule Template when cell is empty, or ""

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:26:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using rule templates now...
and I am populating the cells with the empty string, "", when it is not
applicable.

But if the variable mapped to the "" is used, it just wipes out the whole
condition that it is used in.  Same for null.

(I'm printing out the DRL rules to see what is generated).

It works fine if I artificially place values in all the cells...

Do I have to put some placeholder like "N/A" everywhere an empty cell shows
up?

Please help,

Thanks
Daniel