[rules-users] Flow Work Items - SOAP

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:38:24 EST 2010

The idea is to Create your own custom work items to solve your own
situations. You can find test cases inside Drools trunk where some common
work items are implemented. To implement your own custom work items, please
review de official documentation.
Greetings

2010/2/9 Swindells, Thomas <TSwindells at nds.com>

>  Does drools have a work item which is able to act as a client to a soap
> service?
>

> Also what other work items dose flow support and where is it documented.
> In eclipse I just see work items for email and log but on the main drools
> flow page (http://jboss.org/drools/drools-flow.html) it mentions a whole
> list of work items (finding files, ftp, rest, rss etc) some of which are
> also mentioned in an old post here (
> http://blog.athico.com/2008/08/more-declarative-workflow.html) but I can’t
> find any details anywhere about where to get them or how to use them.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Thomas**
>
> ------------------------------

> This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
> have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
> postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies.
> The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
> employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
> print this e-mail unless necessary.
>
> NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18
> 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
> no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

> ------------------------------
> This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
> have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
> postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies.
> The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
> employment and security purposes.
> To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless
> necessary.
>
> An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar