[rules-users] can i use Persistence with Drools

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:33:15 EST 2010

i have a simple workflow application which has around 3-4 wait states
which may even take days to complete and the server is also un-stable hence
so when i run a ruleflow i there a way to persist its state and if it is
there does that
state allow me to reload all process states (if more than one than also) to
there last form

if so please somebody give me some sample code for it
i have tried one given by salaboy at :

http://blog.athico.com/2009/09/drools-flow-variable-persistence.html

but i am still confused so please help.....

thanks in advance