[rules-users] infinite loop in decision table

djb dbrownell83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:45:47 EST 2010

My goal is to get some information out of this thing.

I'm not updating the working memory anymore, and trying to use a global
instead.

and this is really not working at all.  It goes through the code, says it is
updating it, then the changes are lost. It doesn't instantiate any new
versions of the global... it just doesn't save.  I assume this is because it
needs to be part of working memory, and I have to call update(), right?

But if I call update(), i'm back to square one, with the infinite loop.