[rules-users] [planner] drools-solver recover the score of last step

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 07:04:12 EST 2010

Diversification isn't supported in Drools Planner yet.
But patches are welcome :)

You 'd have to go into the drools planner code, which isn't that hard.
See the latest manual how to build it from source.
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-planner/html_single/index.html#d0e175

Take a look at the default selector, it gets the deciderScope as a
parameter.
The DeciderScope has the stepScope and the stepScope has the score of
the last step, just what you need :)

Just build your own selector or better yet, adjust the default selector,
and run some experiments. Clean it up and feel free to make me a patch
and a jira issue and I 'll peer review it, improve it even more and add
it to the trunk code.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet