[rules-users] Drools and Persistence How much Reliable and Secure

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:30:46 EST 2010

i m a Novice level user of drools and i want to use drools for our firms new
projects
so, i m evaluating the Drools 5.0 and 5.1 versions so that i can rely on
some thing very reliable and secure
i have worked out with the Drools5.1 variable persistence strategy and also
worked out some examples and i think it is also good to work with a
plugabble version of Persistence

So now my problem is what to use My own Persistence Mechanism in Drools5.0
or to use Drools5.1 with its provided plugabble Persistence Mechanism ???

one more thing can somebody tell me which books or online documents to refer
while using drools 5.1 ???

Thanks in advance......

yours always thankfullllll

KiranP