[rules-users] Checking in one rule the "result" of another rule

orchid maya.pollack at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:00:25 EST 2010

Hi All,
I have "rule1" and "rule2", very simple rules. I would like in "rule3" to
check one of the following:
"rule1" AND "rule2" (i.e. if both rule1 and rule2 were fired)
"rule1" OR "rule2" (rule1 or rule2 was fired)

How can I achieve this? Does the "extends" keyword might help here?

I achieved that buy defining a list, to which rule1 and rule2 in the RHS
inserted some value. In rule3 I checked the values of that list. I would
like to ask if there are some prettier solutions.

Thanks in advance.
Any help would be appreciated.