[rules-users] Drools Execution Server and Guvnor

Vignesh viki.ccc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 23:31:19 EDT 2010

Hi Prem,

I have tried the sample codes available to invoke a rule created in
Guvnor/rules file directly and I am able to do it successfully and I had
tried different stuffs over it. Currently what I am working on is, I need to
invoke the rules via web service and return the values depending upon the
validation to the calling service and use these as response to my further
processing.

I was able to achieve the same through a bottom up web service/stand alone
program. But earlier I had put a post on how to invoke a rule in guvnor
using web service, I got some reply saying I can use Execution server for
this purpose and I just started trying it with out much idea on it and got
stuck up.

Thanks,
Viki