[rules-users] Doubt regarding drools Rule Engine

Pardeep Ruhil Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com
Fri Jul 9 00:34:05 EDT 2010

Hi Esteban,

Thanks for your reply.
I just like to ask one more question.

Q :Is there any GUI present through which I can make rules ?

 I read the documents and find out that in Drools Guvnor, you can make rules using GUI.
 But is there any facility available in Drools Guvnor to connect to a database and fetch tables and from
 there I can create rules using the tables through GUI.

Please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.