[rules-users] Drools Flow

santosh mukherjee sam.sensation at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 09:52:22 EDT 2010

Hey,
I am able to access the working Memory from an action node. But when I check
for the objects its giving me errors ---

line 2:60 mismatched character '<EOF>' expecting '\n'
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to execute
Action
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.node.ActionNodeInstance.internalTrigger(ActionNodeInstance.java:56)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:111)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerConnection(NodeInstanceImpl.java:141)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(NodeInstanceImpl.java:128)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.triggerCompleted(StartNodeInstance.java:49)in
here lol

at
org.drools.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.internalTrigger(StartNodeInstance.java:41)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:111)
at
org.drools.ruleflow.instance.RuleFlowProcessInstance.internalStart(RuleFlowProcessInstance.java:16)
at
org.drools.process.instance.impl.ProcessInstanceImpl.start(ProcessInstanceImpl.java:185)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.start(WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.java:230)
at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.startProcess(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:1639)
at com.sample.RuleFlowTest.main(RuleFlowTest.java:42)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: this is implementedby
StatefulKnowledgeImpl
at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooWorkingMemory.getObjects(ReteooWorkingMemory.java:371)
at com.sample.Process_com_sample_0.action1(Process_com_sample_0.java:18)
at
com.sample.Process_com_sample_0Action1Invoker.execute(Process_com_sample_0Action1Invoker.java:20)
at
org.drools.workflow.instance.node.ActionNodeInstance.internalTrigger(ActionNodeInstance.java:54)
... 11 more
---------

All I used is this... inside an action node..

System.out.println(drools.getWorkingMemory().getObjects());

I am just checking as for now, that whatever is written in the documentation
of drools flow actually works or not. This I am doing without any purpose of
a project. If i get to know of each and every functionality, then I may be
able to continue with some project.

And yes, help on how to use the Event node in drools flow is also needed. I
tried passing a map while calling the startProcess from my java class. But
inside the process its not able to access it.

Please any help  is welcome.