[rules-users] Help Needed in Drools Flow

santosh mukherjee sam.sensation at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 08:37:28 EDT 2010

This is the code that I am using in the OnEntryActions part of my workItem.

System.out.println(context.getProcessInstance().getWorkingMemory());
FactHandle fac=context.getProcessInstance().getWorkingMemory().insert(new
Name("santosh"));
System.out.println(fac);
org.drools.runtime.rule.WorkingMemory
wrk=context.getProcessInstance().getWorkingMemory();
System.out.println(wrk);
System.out.println(wrk.getObject(fac));

But it gives this error:

Process Compilation error : org.drools.lang.descr.ProcessDescr at 1ecfe07
com/sample/Process_com_sample_0.java (20:933) : Type mismatch: cannot
convert from org.drools.WorkingMemory to
org.drools.runtime.rule.WorkingMemory

Process Compilation error : org.drools.lang.descr.ProcessDescr at 1ecfe07
com/sample/Process_com_sample_0.java (20:933) : Type mismatch: cannot
convert from org.drools.WorkingMemory to
org.drools.runtime.rule.WorkingMemory

Process Compilation error : org.drools.lang.descr.ProcessDescr at 1ecfe07
com/sample/Process_com_sample_0.java (20:933) : Type mismatch: cannot
convert from org.drools.WorkingMemory to
org.drools.runtime.rule.WorkingMemory

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not parse knowledge.
at com.sample.ProcessTest.readKnowledgeBase(ProcessTest.java:47)
at com.sample.ProcessTest.main(ProcessTest.java:24)

Can anyone help how to get around this error???

Thank You.
Santosh Mukherjee