[rules-users] How to chose witch rules are going to be evaluated?

mmarmol marcelo.marmol at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:44:01 EDT 2010

Hi, I want to know how to avoid evaluation of some rules. I have tried to use
AgenGroups and FlowGroups but for what I have seen in my test rules are
always evaluated. I am using some cost demanding conditions in my "WHEN"
section of the rules and i would like to avoid rules that i know i dont need
based in the facts i will add to my session, any idea how I could do that?
The only thing i can think of is using separated Bases for the rules. I am
using 5.1.0M2 with StatefulKnowledgeSession.

Thanks!