[rules-users] Help : Can't see process in gwt-console

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:58:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to start a sample process in the gwt-console by following a video
tutorial and list thread
http://blog.athico.com/2009/10/drools-51-m1-release-notes.html
http://markmail.org/message/y4sae37xvv44shhh

What I did was
- start h2
- start human task
- start jboss

It looks to me that all the services are started without error.

However, I'm not seeing the process in the gwt-console -> Processes view.
The process I have loaded in Guvnor is not available in the gwt-console.

I have uploaded 2 processes in Guvnor through Eclispe.
1 of them is a .rf file and the other is a bpmn file.

And, I also notice that the Settings -> System view, the ProcessEnginePlugin
is still a red cross.
And, the log shows
10:38:00,062 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:38:00,062 INFO  [PluginMgr] Successfully
loaded plugin 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.FormDispatcherPlugin':
class org.drools.integration.console.forms.FormDispatcherComposite
10:38:00,062 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:38:00,062 INFO  [PluginMgr] Successfully
loaded plugin 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.GraphViewerPlugin': class
org.drools.integration.console.graph.GraphViewerPluginImpl
10:38:00,078 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:38:00,078 WARN  [PluginMgr] Unable to load
plugin: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.ProcessEnginePlugin'

I have upload some screenshots of the different pages to here.
http://img826.imageshack.us/g/gwtconsolesystem.jpg/

Thanks for any advice.

Han Ming