[rules-users] Drools Planner or Drools Solver

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 04:13:56 EDT 2010

The new docs will be published soon after the release of CR1 (including
planner 5.1.0.CR1).
It's best to use the latest documentation (unless you're using 5.0.1):
wait a few days, build them from source ("mvn clean install"
drools-docs) or look up the latest successful build on hudson.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet