[rules-users] How to work with org.drools.repository

wilsonywx wei.yuan at baml.com
Wed Jul 21 12:34:17 EDT 2010

To be more concrete:

First step:
Say I have test.drl. How to go from test.drl -> RuleModel object -> put into
the drools repository (jackrabbit)? I don't see any documentation about what
methods I should call in RuleRepository.java to interact with the
repository.

and how to do the reverse:

Start with RuleRepository -> Extract out RuleModel objects --> somehow
convert to .drl files.

I've been reading
http://arhipov.blogspot.com/2009/09/jboss-drools-content-repository.html
http://arhipov.blogspot.com/2009/09/jboss-drools-content-repository.html
which outlines a rudimentary way to do this, but it doesn't provide much
pointer to exactly how to do any of these things. It would be great if
someone who tried this or one of the developers can answer my questions.