[rules-users] History Logging

paulB paul.borlin at sironahealth.com
Wed Jul 21 14:22:12 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've have successfully setup history logging for my Flow's in simple test
cases.  However, when I enable that functionality in an application that
already uses Hibernate, I get a collision with the already included
hibernate.cfg.xml file in my application(s).

Is there any way to tell the WorkingMemoryDbLogger to use another (renamed)
config file, other than the standard "hibernate.cfg.xml"?

Thanks!