[rules-users] Drools Flow

santosh mukherjee sam.sensation at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:27:04 EDT 2010

Conditions to both the rules are trivial.

rule 1 checks whether temperature is greater than 40 then fire the process
with process id: com.sample.ruleflow
rule 2 checks whether pressure is greater than 20 then fire the process with
process id:
com.sample.Another.

I have also printed the ruleflows stored in the builder. They are coming as
correct. But when I call com.sample.ruleflow after passing a temperature
event then ruleflow gets fired printing inside ruleflow as its action event.
Again when I pressure event comes with pressure > 20 then again
com.sample.ruleflow gets fired , again printing inside ruleflow whereas it
should have printed inside Another and com.sample.Another should have got
fired.

Also I am storing the rules in the same package.

I cannot understand why is this happening :(

Also there is another problem. I have created a sample workitem, put it
inside a src folder. But it is not showing in the pallete. Also my file name
is different than the default one.

Need help!

com.sample,ruleflow--> start->Action(print inside ruleflow)->End
com.sample.Another-> start->Action(inside Another)->End

Thanks
Santosh Mukherjee