[rules-users] Drools Flow

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 22 18:28:43 EDT 2010

Hmm, didn't I already tried to answer both questions? Copied previous
answers below.  Anyway, I believe this might also have to do with action
conflicts I'm already looking into (the action of one process being
overridden by an action in another process).

Kris

Santosh,

Based on your description, different processes should be started.  Do
you have a simple standalone example that shows this behaviour, so I can
take a look?  If not, using an audit logger might help in determining
which rules are fired and which processes are being started.

Kris

Santosh,

I think you need to add it as part of a META-INF directory inside a
source dir.  There's a screencast that shows you how to get a simple
example working, try following that and let me know if you still have
issues with that:
http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/DomainSpecificWorkItem.swf

Kris