[rules-users] Problem with DRL language/ XLS decision tables.

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:17:10 EDT 2010

Hi,
thanks for so quick answer. I think, that using StatelessSession could be a
solution, but as I understood, I have to insert only one fact to the facts
base. But, I have about 2 billions of facts that I want to process with
Drools, and execution time, is for me really important. A think, that
inserting one fact at time means for me additional time to initialise engine
(when adding a new fact, and removing old one). Am I right?

Thanks :)