[rules-users] Problem with DRL language/ XLS decision tables.

Pavel Tavoda pavel.tavoda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:43:49 EDT 2010

You can't insert 2 bilion facts to memory. Handling of processed facts
will be more expensive than creating StalessSession and process each
item. On our system with maybe 200 rules evaluation cost for one fact
is 2-5 ms. And you can parallelize it in your case, depends on
hardware which you have.

Pavel