[rules-users] how to access process variables within wait state node timers?

retoy reto.lamprecht at allianz-suisse.ch
Thu Jul 22 12:16:00 EDT 2010

Is there a way to access process variables within the timer code of a wait
state node?
I'm not getting anything else than null values there.
Even if I assign a value to my variable in the same timer section it is null
again in the next iteration... also if I'm accessing it through
context.getVariable("varname"). The same applies to globals...

Does anybody know any kind of way of passing data between timers and the
rest of the process?