[rules-users] Problem with DRL language/ XLS decision tables.

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 12:27:13 EDT 2010

You could always have a pool of StatefulSessions that you reuse. (This would allow you to run concurrently in multiple threads as well.)  As long as these billions of facts don't need to interact that'll work fine.  However I'd suggest that you try the "rule latch" method that Thomas suggested.  That way you could tune the number of data objects you insert into a single pooled session, instead of inserting one at a time.  And I'm guessing that, no matter how efficient you get, throwing 2 billion in memory at once won't scale. :)