[rules-users] Decision Tree input?

ramesh76 rameshtummalapalli at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 16:08:32 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.
I understand there is no out of box support for Decision tree in Drools, is
there any other way i can accomplish the same functionality like using other
Drools APIs.

I will briefly explain the situation we are in:
We used blaze and now we are asked to migrate or covert to Drools. All the rules
in Blaze are implemented using Decision tree. i am trying to see if there is any
way i can reuse the existing classes in Drools.

Please suggest me some information to start with.

if i have to do all the rules from scratch, what is the best way to accomplish
like using Decision tables or any other Drools API, what is the best way to do
quicker, please help me

Thanks,
Ramesh