[rules-users] Decision Tree input?

ramesh76 rameshtummalapalli at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 12:16:24 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Can you please help me with this:
Thanks for the reply.
I understand there is no out of box support for Decision tree in Drools, is
there any other way i can accomplish the same functionality like using other
Drools APIs.

I will briefly explain the situation we are in:
We used blaze and now we are asked to migrate or covert to Drools. All the
rules in Blaze are implemented using Decision tree. i am trying to see if
there is any way i can reuse the existing classes in Drools.
Please suggest me some information to start with.

if i have to do all the rules from scratch, what is the best way to
accomplish like using any other Drools API, what is the best way to do
quicker, please help me