[rules-users] Decision Tree input?

ramesh76 rameshtummalapalli at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 16:22:02 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I understand there is no out of box support for Decision tree in Drools, is
there any other way i can accomplish the same functionality like using other
Drools APIs.

I will briefly explain the situation we are in:
We used blaze and developed around 80 rules and now we are asked to migrate
or covert to Drools. All the rules in Blaze are implemented using Decision
tree. i am trying to see if there is any way i can reuse the existing
classes in Drools. Please suggest me some information to start with.

if i have to do all the rules from scratch, what is the best way to
accomplish like using Decision tables or any other Drools API, what is the
best way to do quicker, please help me

Thanks,
Ramesh