[rules-users] How do I totally clear out an installation of Guvnor (Tomcat 6.0)

Stephen Mcgruer s0840449 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 05:57:53 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm migrating to Guvnor RC atm, and was wanting to completely clear
out my Guvnor Packages files before I did so - I wanted everything
gone. I thought that all information was stored in the Guvnor folder
created in Tomcat/webapps, so I deleted that, restarted the server and
dragged in the new Guvnor RC WAR file. This built itself fine and is
up and running on the server - but my packages are still there! Where
abouts are these kept in Apache Tomcat? I can't just delete them from
within Guvnor because despite me being able to delete most of the
files/packages/etc, there are three categories that claim to be 'still
in use' and won't let me delete them... even though there are *no*
other files left!

Any help is much appreciated.

Stephen

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.