[rules-users] gwt-console-drools - link 2 download

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:50:10 EST 2010

Hi All,

   I am trying to download the source code of the "gwt-console-drools" but I
couldn't find the source code for it. All what I want is to add a button to
the UI of the drools so that I could apply a new functionality.

 Can someone help and give me the link of the source code of the
"gwt-console-drools" I already have the war file but I need the source code.
Thnx for the help.

Regards,
Ram