[rules-users] gwt-console-drools - link 2 download

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 4 07:22:53 EST 2010

The GWT console is a separate project, you can find the source code here:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/soag/bpm-console/trunk/

And more info here:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/bpmconsole

Note that the drools build is currently using version 1.1.2, which can
be found here:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/soag/bpm-console/tags/bpm-console-1.1.2/

Kris