[rules-users] A general question about this mailing list

Nathan Bell Nathan.Bell at pharmacyonesource.com
Wed Mar 10 12:31:00 EST 2010

I'm fairly new to this list, but I have already seen a great deal of
helpful information being shared. The problem is that a collection of
emails makes a poor knowledge base. Has there ever been an attempt to
set up a forum/wiki/knowledgebase for the Drools community? I would be
willing to help with setting that up if it is something the community
wants. I'm guessing that this has been talked about before, so I want to
check-in with the community and ask why it does not exist already. Is
there some barrier that I am not aware of that would make a different
format undesirable?

Thank You,

Nathan Bell